Trust Equity and Fiduciary Relationships LL.B Subject
Trusts,Equity and Fiduciary Relations
Relationship between Administrative Law and Constitutional Law
1. Equity: Concept of equity-Origin and Growth in Englans-Maxims of equity-Equitable rights-Equitable remedies.
2. Indian Trusts Act, 1882: Definition-Creation of Trusts-Duties and Liabilities of Trustees-rights and Powers of Trustees-Disabitities of Trustees-Rights and Liabilites of the Beneficiary-Vacting the office of Trustees Extinction of Trustees-Certain obligations in the nature of Trusts.
3. Rajasthan Public Trusts Act, 1959: Definition and validity of certain publlc trusts-Registration of Public Trusts-Management of Public Trust Property-Powers of Officers in relation to Public Trusts-Control of Public Trusts-Social provisions in respect to certain trusts-Dharmada-Procedure and Penalties.
1. Hindu Religious Endowments, Madras v. Shri Lakshmindar Thiratha Swamiar of Shri Shirur Mutt,
2. AIR 1954 SC 282. Durgah Committee, Ajmer v. Syad Hussain Ali.
3. Surajmal Singhvi v. State of Rajasthan, 1966 RLW 566.
4. Tilkayat Shri Govindalalji v. State of Rajasthan,AIR 1963 SC 1630.
Sources of Administrative Law
Government, Administrative Authorities and Bodies.
Henry III Clause
Finality of the Tribunal Decisions
Administrative Tribunals Act,1985.
Judicial Control of Administrative Action
Prohibition and Qua warranto writs
Redressal of Citizens Grievances
Central Vigilance Commission
Commission of Enquiry Act
Lokyukts of the State of Rajasthan.
Government liability in Torts and Contracts
Suits against the Government and Public Authorities.
Trust Equity and Fiduciary Relationships LL.B Subject, Bachelors of Law Trust Equity and Fiduciary Relationships, Degree LL.B Subject, Under Graduation LL.B Subject