Law and Medicine LL.B Subject
1. Medical Jurisprudence:
Introduction and Legal Procedure, Identification of Person; Medical Aspect of Death, Death from Asphyxia Statvation, Cold and Head Injuries Sexual offences, Infanticide Abortion.
2. Forensic Science:
Examination of Biological Fluids, Stains and other materials; Introduction and law relating to poison, Drug Addition, Sedativas.
1. Sada Shiv Mohan Chandra V. State of Kerals, AIR 1994 SC 565.
2. Keru Singh v. State of Rajasthan, 1994 Cr. LJ 187 SC. 1843, 8 E.R. 718.
3. Jose v. State of Kerala, 1994 S CC (Cr.) 1659 Sc.
4. Miss Narayanamma v. State of Karnataka, 1994 SCC 1573.
5. Hem Chandra v. State of Haryana,AIR 1995 SC 120.
Law and Medicine LL.B Subject, Bachelors of Law Law and Medicine, Degree LL.B Subject, Under Graduation LL.B Subject