Intellectural Property Law LL.B Subject
Intellectual Property Law
Law relating to Copy-right
1. Law relating to Copy-right:
Preliminary, Copyright Office and Board; Ownership of Copyright and the right of oeners; Form of copyright; Licences, Performing rights Societies; Rights of Broadcasting Authorities, Registration of Copyright Civil Remedies; Offences, Appeals.
2. Law relating to Patents.
1. Manu Bhandari v. Kalankas Pictures Pvt.Ltd. AIR (1987) Del. 13.
2. Nav Sahitya Prakasha v. Anand Kumar, AIR 1981 All. 200 at p. 203.
3. Brundaban Sahu v.B. Rajendra Subudhi, AIR 1986 Orissa 210 at p. 211.
4. R.G. Anand v. Messers Deluxe Films, AIR 1978 SC 1513 p. 1627.
Law relating to Patents
Intellectural Property Law LL.B Subject, Bachelors of Law Intellectural Property Law, Degree LL.B Subject, Under Graduation LL.B Subject